Last updated on 04/26/2021
1.Squids Respects and Takes Care of your privacy
- What nature and extent of personal information we collect, how we collect it and why.
- How we use that information
- The options and methods we offer to individuals to fulfil their right towards Privacy, including how to access and update information.
We’ve tried to keep it as simple and concise as possible. Please review the Policy before you share any personal information with us. By using the website further and providing us with your personal information, you are demonstrating your consent for the same. Please be aware that these could be reviewed and updated to make our practices towards Privacy better and stronger.
3.Our Commitment to Privacy Acts and Regulations:
We are committed to highest levels of compliance towards the applicable Privacy acts and regulations where we offer our Services to. If you have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4.What Information do we collect?
We collect information in the following areas and ways:
- The Information that you provide to us when signing-up for or maintaining an account, registering for any event with us or otherwise receiving a service from us.
- Your information that we receive through referrals from users, your employers or others.
- Your data that might be collected from third parties, including, in some cases, publicly available directories, as part of our marketing and prospecting activities.
- The information collected through the above means will be limited to:
- Name, email, phone number, address
- Job title and professional details
- Billing related information (where applicable)
- Any information relevant to event attendance
- Opinions and other information requested and provided by you through website and other channels.
5.What do we do with the information collected?
- We uses your information collected in the following ways:
- The sign-up details are stored in our database and used for further identification and where applicable, authentication purposes.
- To send you certain information on areas that are of interest and relevant to you, including information about our new offerings, including events that could be of value to you. These will be sent only as per your specific consent for the same.
- For our legitimate interests in conducting our business, such as:
- To fulfil your requests and opted services;
- To respond to your question ns, concerns, or customer service inquiries;
- To otherwise communicate with you about your account;
- To conduct research and analysis, including surveys with your consent;
- For events and related services,
- To enforce the legal terms that govern our websites and services;
- To create aggregated or anonymised data, which we may use
- The technical and related User end data collected will be used for the following purposes:
- Monitoring and analysing to ensure effective and efficient system performance and usage.
- Identification and proactive handling of any technical issues
- Troubleshooting and support purposes.
- In this process, we also will be using third-party services and tools, where necessary, such as Google analytics.
- We don’t profile the users or monitor the behaviour of users using the personal information either manually or in an automatic manner, for any purpose other than legitimately required as a part of delivering and supporting the designated service from us.
6.To whom would we disclose these Personal Data?
- The information provided by you will be disclosed to and be accessible by only limited, designated personnel within our organization.
- Some of the personal data may also be shared with designated Service/solution providers who act as sub-processors for designated purposes, such as sending emails, Analytics, monitoring and troubleshooting etc. We contractually require our agents, service providers, and affiliates who may process personal data related to the Services to provide the same level of protections for personal data as required under the Principles and applicable laws and regulations. We do not transfer personal data to a third party for the third party’s own use, but only for our legitimate business purposes as a part of our Services and deliverables.
- In accordance with our legal obligations, we may also transfer Data, subject to a lawful requests and requirements, to public authorities for law enforcement or national security purposes, where required and applicable. We may also disclose information (including any personal data), where otherwise required by law.
7.Where will the data be stored and transferred to?
- The Data collected will be stored in the secure servers and systems owned and managed by Squids.
- The data might be stored and/or transferred within or outside the region of collection, in order to fulfil the agreed and lawful processing. However any transfer of data outside the region of data subjects will be done in compliance with the applicable Privacy acts and regulations.
8.How long the data be retained in our Systems?
- We apply a general rule of keeping personal data only for as long as required to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, and in accordance to the applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Your information with us will be retained till there is a relevant business purpose and use of the same, unless:
- The information is removed under specific request from your end and subsequent concurrence on the same from our end.
- There is a genuine and valid requirement from our end for doing so triggered by business or regulatory/legal requirement.
9.How Secure is your Data with us?
We takes Data Security including that of Personal Data very seriously. All our systems and processes are planned, designed and managed by keeping Security and Privacy in mind.
We contractually require our agents, service providers, and affiliates who may process data related to the Services to provide the same level of protections for data as required under the Principles and applicable laws and regulations.
10.Gathering of Data, Usage & Sharing
At Squids, We have proactive opt ins from customers who visit our website, social media sign up campaigns, events and conferences.
Under no circumstances we purchase or sell data from or to any third party. The list is built organically and built by our own marketing efforts. We have strict policies in place in handling data. This data is secured and can only be accessed by authorised individuals.
Your data will never be shared with third parties, however, we may send you information from time to time about our products that may be of interest to you. By submitting and sharing your details with us, you agree to be contacted by us.
However, you may contact us at any time to opt-out. For opting out you can contact email@example.com
We may use your personal information to verify your identity, to check your qualifications, or to follow up with transactions initiated on our partner site. We may also use your contact information to inform you of any changes to the Site, or to send you additional information about Company. We provide email addresses to our marketing team, and 3rd party email distributors through a secure exchange process, for the purpose of marketing new services and products to you. If you give your permission during the account registration process, we may share your contact information with our business partners or other companies so that they may send you promotional materials.
11.YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may review, correct, update, or change your account registration information by accessing your settings in your user profile on the Site or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access your personal data processed by us;
- Have your personal data rectified or erased;
- Have the processing of your personal data restricted, effectively barring further access;
- Receive a copy of your personal data, request your personal data be transferred.
- In addition, you may object to any processing of your personal data, where such processing is legally based on our prevailing legitimate interests. We will comply with your objection unless we can demonstrate prevailing legitimate interests in continuing to process your personal data, including the necessity of using your personal data for protecting legal claims or defending against such.
- Without regard to the foregoing, you may object to any processing of your personal data for advertising purposes without having to provide any reasons by contacting email@example.com or through any other contact provided in the Policy.
- You may opt out of receiving promotional email communications from us by using the unsubscribe link included within each email. Even after you opt out from receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive such messages from us regarding our products and services.
12.What rights you have on your Personal Information residing with us?
Subject to applicable law(s) and regulations, you may have some or all of the following rights available to you in respect of your personal data that is residing with us:
- to obtain a copy of your personal data together with information about how and on what basis that personal data is processed;
- to rectify inaccurate personal data (including the right to have incomplete personal data completed) ;
- to request for erasing your personal data residing with us, subject to specific context and terms and conditions;
- to request restriction on processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- to port your data in machine-readable format to a third party (or to you);
- to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data (where that processing is based on your consent).
In relation to any aspects on Privacy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or information regarding this policy, you may contact us at email@example.com.